Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few members have requested me to put some pictures on the forum, so here goes, I am very happy with my new DS "I love it" :D :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
ooooh, my favourite pics so far!
Wishing I went Corris!
The mini looks tiny beside it!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Very nice, congrats!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'm loving that! Looking forward to getting mine even more now :)

(Doesn't look bad in ivory either)

·
Registered
344 Posts
She looks lovely LRD. Good choice.
Brilliant pics, thanks for that.
Enjoy.

HSE Auto, Kaikoura Stone, Almond interior, privacy glass, rubber mats, flaps, spare wheel, bright finish treadplates, 3 additional USBs, traffic sign recognition. Delivery to dealer end of March. Date TBC.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Creamy said:
Stunning that LRD.My combination as well Corris/Ivory.Superb !!!!!!!!!
Creamy, she looks even better in the flesh, the pictures don't really do her justice, everyone that has seen the car loves it, and the colour combination Corris Grey with Ivory leather is a no brainer, in my opinion it gives the vehicle a touch of class.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Are your mats with the contrast piped edging the Premium or are premium without the edging but with Land Rover logo and deeper pile.I need to know which I am looking out for. Your pics are fantastic.More if you have them. Will never get enough.

·
Registered
81 Posts
It looks lovely with the Ivory leather

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Creamy said:
Are your mats with the contrast piped edging the Premium or are premium without the edging but with Land Rover logo and deeper pile.I need to know which I am looking out for. Your pics are fantastic.More if you have them. Will never get enough.
The DS was delivered with the wrong mats from factory, I should have got the premium with the deep pile however my dealer has told me he will investigate.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some more pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
LRDSport - great photo's and a stunning car....

·
Registered
506 Posts
Looks fabulous LRDSport. The black pack works well with Corris and the interior looks great - well shot too.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Your ivory interior looks much lighter in your photographs than in the dealer sample and a car i saw at the boat show. Is it a quirk of the picture or is the leather now much lighter?
Tim

·
Registered
829 Posts
Looks great!
Wasn't sure about side steps but they work on your car
Ordered mud flaps myself; think car looks better without when clean but in our climate we probably need them in combination in 20" to keep car clean...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Great colour combo. Best one I've seen so far and the accessories really suit it. Is it the light/photo angle or is the paint match off with the rear bumper wrap around where it meets the main body? My dealer had a silver demo that looked slightly off colour - rear bumper in the daylight.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
timhum said:
Your ivory interior looks much lighter in your photographs than in the dealer sample and a car i saw at the boat show. Is it a quirk of the picture or is the leather now much lighter?
Tim
The leather is very light, and it's just like in the pictures, I think it will be quite hard to keep clean but I like it :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mcbatcommander said:
Great colour combo. Best one I've seen so far and the accessories really suit it. Is it the light/photo angle or is the paint match off with the rear bumper wrap around where it meets the main body? My dealer had a silver demo that looked slightly off colour - rear bumper in the daylight.
It all depends on the angle you are looking at the car, but I might have to look a little bit closer at the rear bumper your all getting me worried :? because a few other people made that comment on another thread, but the colour is all Corris Grey maybe it's a combination of the paint on metal body and plastic bumper?

·
Registered
81 Posts
LRDSport said:
Mcbatcommander said:
It all depends on the angle you are looking at the car, but I might have to look a little bit closer at the rear bumper your all getting me worried :? because a few other people made that comment on another thread, but the colour is all Corris Grey maybe it's a combination of the paint on metal body and plastic bumper?
I've been told its the way the paint reflects light on plastic compared to metal in photos. Apparently if you stand there and look at the car, its all the same, but if you take a photo from same spot and then zoom in on camera screen you can see its different. This is what I was told anyway still waiting for mine....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts