Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the valeting shop, already plated up. Soon to be valeted for release when JLR gives the green light!

Attachments

·
Registered
677 Posts
Looks very nice, not a fan of white with black on the DS, but standard white looks good.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Looks very nice, very jealous, unfortunately my dealers doesn't seem to be doing much to get mine from the factory. :evil:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Great colour combo. Almond always looks really smart and upmarket. Great choice... ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Lovely, congratulations. Looking forward to getting mine - though mine is just ebony inside. So nearly went for Almond seats but changed my mind at the last minute! Hope ebony seats etc look as good as this goes with the white outside. Think (hope) it will..! Fingers crossed, just might get to see it this time next week. Can't think where it has been since it was built on 25th Feb!!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TugPilot, mine was built 5 March, so yes, yours has been held back for a long time.

I was delighted to find that mine's been fitted with Goodyear Wranglers, as I've used those for 17 years and trust them for wear and road holding. It's totally random what they come with though.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Looks lovely - and I'm very much hoping for any tyre other than the Conti but you've had a result there with the Goodyears

·
Registered
66 Posts
Car looks fantastic. Is the delivery being held due to the seat fault. My car was built the day after yours but as yet is still at the factory.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, the dreaded seat latching problem. It ought to be an easy fix but..........!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Thanks for almond interior pics!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Thanks for the pics. Car looks great in white.
I have gone for the almond interior so your pics give me a good idea of how it looks.
Enjoy your car on release.

HSE Auto, Kaikoura Stone, privacy glass, bright finish treadplates, flaps, rubber mats, spare wheel, 3 additional USBs, traffic sign recognition, service pack. Delivery to dealer end of March, date TBC.

Pentland Cupar.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts