Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well not been waiting anywhere near as long as Mallllc but not getting much feedback from my dealer on when my car will be delivered.
Before I placed my order they gave me a provisional date of 22 May but said it could be sooner. They said this should firm up after a couple of weeks. They also said they would give me an update every 2 weeks. Well 6 weeks on and still no date. I had to ask for an update and the answer is about mid June and no VIN issued.
I get the feeling a date in May was never on the cards and I have a feeling that I'm unlikely to get delivery in June either. Does anyone know how long before the build date the VIN is issued and how long does it normally take from build to delivery? I just want to try and get a realistic delivery date.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Not sure how long before build vin is issued but it is about two and a half weeks from build to customer delivery.
It appears that a few people on the forum are now getting their cars ahead of schedule so keep your fingers crossed.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Hi All,

I am more than happy to look into any order delays that may be experienced, please PM me with the following information:

Full Name:
Contact No:
Contact Email:
Order No:
Selling Retailer:

In regards to time from build date to delivery, this can vary dependant on a number of factors, however generally this is within a couple of weeks.

Many thanks,
Pete

1 - 8 of 8 Posts