Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collected my DS today. :cool: Mine is Santorini and even though I'm a proud new parent, it does look stunning!

I'll cut the chat & get to the pics. I shall write up a better report after I've done more than 30miles!

I think the bright finish tread plates greatly improve the interior. Only thing I might change are the 'silver' hub centre caps for LR green.

The DS so far is smooth, refined, comfy & infotainment spot on. Recommend them heated steering wheel.

Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks for posting the photo Triple7 it looks lovely.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Looks great, does the HSE not come with fitted mats?

·
Registered
344 Posts
She looks great Triple7
Thanks for the pics, well done.
Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy.

HSE Auto, almond interior, privacy glass, bright finish treadplates, rubber mats, flaps, spare wheel, 3 additional USBs, traffic sign recognition. Delivery to dealer end of March. Date TBC.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Discoloz said:
Looks great, does the HSE not come with fitted mats?
The brochure says yes, but I opted for the rubber set as well. There were however no carpet set upon collection. Dealer sorting....

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Found this with the last Discovery, I asked for rubber mats which I got but they took out the carpet mats. I have specified this time that the rubber mats be put in the boot leaving the carpet mats in place. - we will see.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congrats Triple7!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Did the 20" wheels come with those center caps as standard ? I hope so.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Same centre caps on the 19" standard rims 521s. Looks good imho. Santorini looks superb. Love it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Going to replace the one on the steering wheel too Moose? :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Looks fab.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks chaps. :cool:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Fantastic images Triple7. It's the spiritual successor to my Santorini FL2. An amazing colour that gives spangles of many other colours in bright sunshine. I wish you well with it!

Some hints of regret that I didn't choose it, but I was ready for a change after 3 black SUVs, and white is another colour that I love.

Enjoy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts