Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dealer has just rang to say transporter has dropped my car off. but due to my work commitments, i am unable to pick up until monday 10 am.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Who's a lucky boy then, at least you know it's waiting there for you on Monday.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Not bad for some. I don't know when my one is going to appear. Assuming it's actually built when it was supposed to be.

Enjoy it

·
Registered
81 Posts
curley said:
dealer has just rang to say transporter has dropped my car off. but due to my work commitments, i am unable to pick up until monday 10 am.
Hi Curley,
When was it due to arrive ? was it the 1st

·
Registered
562 Posts
Excellent.

Mines arriving at dealers today, exactly as per the timeframe issued by LR. They shifted the delivery date by a week, but notified this a month ago, do all according to plan.

Can't get mine pdi'd by tomorrow for detailer, so cancelled collection until following w/e as away all next week.

Saw two transporters on the way to work yesterday, both had DS's on them, so I guess flood gates are opening!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Enjoy it.
That shall definitely blow away the "Monday Morning Blues"

HSE Auto,Kaikoura Stone, almond interior, flaps, rubber mats, spare wheel, bright finish treadplates, traffic sign recognition, privacy glass.
Delivery to dealer end of March. Date to be confirmed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have just heard from my dealer (Beziers, south of France) that my car is at Le Havre awaiting transport to him, it should arrive during next week. This is the time I was originally quoted - "during first half of March". I expect to collect it during the following week.
Dealers here do not normally deliver except in exceptional circumstances - he delivered my Evoque three years ago as I couldn't drive due to just having had an operation to repair a torn tendon in my shoulder, the car sat in my garage for a month before I was able to drive it ! - frustrating.
Looking forward to having sensible loadspace which is the main reason for changing to the disco sport.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nubmaster said:
curley said:
Hi Curley,
When was it due to arrive ? was it the 1st
Hi nubmaster,
said end of Feb, but I wanted the new reg. Dealer then revised to 13.mar. so earlier than they revised.
Dealer been good as I had no car, so they loaned me a new evoque.

·
Registered
677 Posts
My dealer didn't offer any customer there car on a 64 plate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts