Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
I've always had them with my landies, I like the look and it helps reduce the spray slightly.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm not planning on going serious off road so have no worries about ground clearance/ being torn off. We went for them for the look, and to help keep the car clean!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Landies should be dirty, embrace it, resist the flaps.

NO FLAPS!

·
Registered
796 Posts
NO FLAPS

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
J77 said:
I've always had them with my landies, I like the look and it helps reduce the spray slightly.
Agree - FLAPs

If you want to go off road fit defender flaps on the rear, only £16, they need cutting, worked a treat on the D3, they are also very good in cutting the crud down that gets thrown up on to the front on the caravan.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I flapped.....and don't regret it

·
Registered
510 Posts
No Flaps.

I've always had them in the past but the DS has mouldings all around the arches and sill areas, so paintwork is protected behind the arches anyway, in the areas that would normally have got the most dirt and grit. Superfluous IMHO.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I ordered the flaps for keeping the car cleaner since I drive a lot on gravel roads.
Can't tell how they are bolted since they didn't come with the car. I am still waiting for them and the roof rails and the spare wheel.
When I installed the flaps on my FL2 I had to make small cuts in the existing moldings.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.