Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now found music USB will not play without a interruption of up to a second per track, the break can be anywhere in the track, the gap between breaks is not consistent, neither is the length of the interruption.

This has driven me mad over the last two weeks in France.

Today I have tried a smaller track/ playlist on different USB's. Both a mix of MP4 and MP3 no difference.
I also tried the aux for the first time and that's fuzzy, plays ok with the same iPhone and lead elsewhere.

So with a Bluetooth streaming which also give track interruptions, worse on IOS 7 but the same on IOS8 I am just left with the radio. It gets worse.

Anyone else notice as well how long it take to enter postcodes and addresses when abroad.

much prefer the media in the D3 because it worked.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Nope. Our two and a half weeks in France entertained by streaming bluetooth (audio book) and USB music. Only interruptions caused by a niggle with the phone's bluetooth, which has been deffo identified as a phone thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.