Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Freelander 2 owner currently. Probably place order for DS this weekend. Slightly hesitant as probably selecting glacier interior but wanted to see glacier interior in a car first, but all dealer demonstrators/stock seem to be ebony or cirrus in the three dealers I have been to in Manchester area.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Tony,

I was in the same position. My dealer had Cirrus and Almond interiors and his leather sample book for me to look at. I went for Glacier. It's the closest to a light grey in my view.

Martin

·
Registered
829 Posts
Glacier interior is cool, just make sure to match it with the right exterior colour. You can take the LR brochure guidance on this or ask

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Kaikoura,

there is no LR - guidance on glacier.
Unfortunately no photos of an interior anywhere on the net either. The rendered images on the LR website look pretty greenish. The actual leather samples didn't.

Martin

·
Registered
829 Posts
There is...

Brochure gives guidance that glacier interior ist best combined with either Corris Grey or Scotia Grey

·
Registered
95 Posts
As far as I can remember from the German '15 brochure there was no LR designer recommended combination for Glacier. Could be wrong though, perhaps there was just no recommendation at all for the white exterior I had chosen.

Martin

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We have placed order now for a red 5 seat model with a glacier interior.

We wanted a light interior (Current Freelander 2 has black interior) and the cirrus was too light for us and the glacier being a darker shade of grey seemed more practical.

Only seen the glacier in the sample book though. With build date scheduled for Q3/4 still hope to see glacier interior for real before the spec has to be frozen for the build.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for posting a picture of the interior of your car.
I think it looks very good.
Will be happy with that on mine

·
Registered
21 Posts
you might want to check what colour the stitching is . Mine is blue so it fits well with the car colour !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts