Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed my order this morning.

Spec now in sig below.

Waiting for the email with the final spec date, build date and likely delivery date. All very painless (so far) with Harwoods in Edenbridge.

Tried it out with whole family in, so five of us. All ok across the back. Put twin boys on boosters in the third row, all good there. No need to move the mid row seats forward.

Also discovered that the Cirrus grain leather than looks almost white on my computer is in fact grey when you look at the large swatches in the dealers. So white outside and grey inside for us. Also had a drive of a manual SE Tech. Very nice.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Great choice!

You ought to add it to the 'colour ordered' thread, to keep mine company.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
xxtrail said:
Great choice!

You ought to add it to the 'colour ordered' thread, to keep mine company.
Yup, put my details in the poll.

Changed the order this morning (already!)- nothing like some overnight thought to settle the mind. Added the 902 style wheels and the USB charge point in the front row.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thought I'd update here as I've just got confirmation of dates for my build

1. Last date of order change is 27th February.
2. Vehicle build date 29th March.
3. Vehicle delivery 29th April

Which is great news. Now to get the timing of putting my current car up for sale privately right to see if I can beat the p/x.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I don't know what you are selling, but if it a Land Rover I know a few folk including myself who have had no difficulty is shifting their old motors this time of year.

Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.