Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent the day at Dunkeld yesterday.
Used the Landcover voucher for half day and purchased the other half day myself.
Morning spent on the DS. [spec HSE Lux] Vehicle performed absolutely first class all round with the Terrain Response and Hill Descent Control being well exercised.
The afternoon session was spent with the Disco 4 [Spec HSE Lux] and yes the ground clearance available now permitted a wider playing field which was well tested.
Facilities available on site are excellent.
Staff instructors are first rate and really do know their stuff.
Overall a fantastic day out and well worth going for the whole day.

An action photo to finish on.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Looks fantastic. I'm about to book the same so good to hear it is enjoyable.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go for it Gogsy you will certainly enjoy it. :eek:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've been a couple of times, first time in about 2' of snow, which was a brilliant way to convince my better half of the benefit of a LR in our Highland climate, second time it was muddy, but great fun both times.
My wife is usually a bit nervous about somebody strange watching her drive, but the instructor was so relaxed and helpful that she didn't have a problem with it at all.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I attended one before when it was in the grounds of the Hilton which was fantastic. My wife then had a go and when we got to the top of a steep track she was shown the HDC and told to let her foot off the brake and let the car do the work. Well......five minutes later she eventually let it go after several refusals :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.