Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had the total pleasure of 2.5 hours sitting waiting for LR recovery (actually some 3rd party) to arrive this afternoon to tow my beloved 2 month old DS Auto to god knows where.

Happily sitting pootling along on the M25 and get a message saying GEAR BOX LOCKED alternating with PARKING BRAKE FAULT. Car stuck itself in P and I had to glide over to the hard shoulder.

Left it 10 seconds, restarted, seemed find then 100 yards down the road bang off it went again.

Phoned LR - had the worlds worst wait (keep in mind apparently as it was motorway I was a priority) while they sent someone from about 40 miles away to collect me and the car, eventually I went one way with one fella and the car went the other way to be returned to my dealer sometime tomorrow.

In the meantime the lovely people at Enterprise have furnished me with a luxury 2012 Toyota Aygo - have to say am loving the premium brand experience.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hi Mike,

I am sorry to learn of your experience.

In order for me to look into your concern further, could you please PM me with further information as below:

Full Name:
Contact No:
Email Address:
Vehicle Reg:
Repairing Retailer:

Many thanks,
Pete

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.