Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anybody know if you can change the colour or strength of the mood lighting?
Loveing the car, :D

Se tech
White with pan roof
Privacy glass
Planning in painting wheels black.
Own a Bodyshop in South London if anybody needs work done (hope not as it's such a new car)

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Only change on Hse lux or if you have added configurable mood lighting, strength can be adjusted with facia dimmer knob but goes from dim to can't see it is on.

·
Registered
179 Posts
philn said:
Only change on Hse lux or if you have added configurable mood lighting, strength can be adjusted with facia dimmer knob but goes from dim to can't see it is on.
Goes from "can't see it on", to "still can't see its on", in mine! Mood lighting, so called as it puts you in a mood trying to see it, as its there in the spec!

·
Registered
677 Posts
As above, useless and not worth adding to the car.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I still think everyone should point it out to the dealers, this should get back to JLR via the products reports. maybe they will improve it, 17MY or something, because it is IMHO the worst feature of the car (worse than the sat nav)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I do not know if it still works the same, as I have not been in the QA department in Solihull for a few years.
There used to be charts on the wall showing the reported concern under warranty from the dealers, the top ones getting the most attention, although thinking about it, it probably was ranked by warranty cost not number of occurrences.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Moose

A post I put on here about interference with the DAB radio signal led to me receiving a pm from a quality assurance person at LR. He was concerned as the high level brake light was also being fitted to the Evoque. It led to a bulletin being raised and a fix put in place. Hopefully all our concerns are being spotted and remedies put in place.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
:D We should get a discount on the next one for bring problems to their attention.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.