Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Anyone up for becoming a moderator and helping to keep the site clean? More details below.

We are currently looking for new volunteers to join our team of dedicated site moderators. Our ideal candidate is dependable, reliable and willing to help all members of the community. Our moderators are leaders within the community and our community members will be reliant on you for advice and knowledge.

You will be expected to help prevent and remove spam or other unwanted activity within the forum while helping new members. As a moderator, you will be working closely with the other moderators to keep the forums friendly and inviting to the community.

We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
  • Participated in the forum for at least 1 year
  • Frequent posts and replies with other members in the forum
  • No history of rules violations
If you meet our expectations and are willing to continue to actively participate in the forum, we would like to discuss joining our team of volunteers. Feel free to contact us directly or reply to this thread to submit your candidacy.

Please note, we only have a select number of openings available at this time. We may consider others for future openings when they become available.

Your Community Management Team

·
Super Moderator
631 Posts
Hi

I am a moderator on an other Verticalscope forum and the spam protection provided catches almost all spammers and gives you the tools to check up potential spammers. A few slip by but are then easily deleted. So far I have never had to warn anyone about bulling or language and on that forum, for the most part posters are civil to each other . You just have to remember that members sometimes have problems with English, never owned a car before or just have no mechanical skills, LOL.

I would gladly put my name up for a moderator position but luckily Land Rover has sent no Diesel models to my area and the price of the PHEV makes them a poor market choice as they are not eligible for rebates. So any info I would have is second hand.

So to the rest of you please consider signing up (y)and helping

·
Banned
113 Posts
Under the previous regime, “no history of rules violations” rules out just about every UK member!

So it’s going to be a tall order!! Good luck with that…..

·
Super Moderator
631 Posts
Hi

I have sent a private message to put my name into the running ( LOL) for a moderator. Always happy to volunteer.

Canuk

·
Registered
283 Posts
Do successful applicants get a share of the ad revenue or other perks? ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
HmmmUK is absolutely dying to be a mod over on the Evoque forum. Give him the job, I say! Before you know it, every new poster will have a gallery full of pics of their car on top of a windswept hill in the Lake District and be fully cognizant of the search function.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Wait a minute I thought it was always sunny in the Lake District, and that it only rained at night to refill the lakes :)

Reactions: Valisk
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.