Discovery Sport Forum banner

Loan Car

6K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  ccomley 
J77 said:
The DS is away in to the bodyshop at Pentland Land Rover Perth for a couple of days and this is my fantastic loan car.

It's a Seat Mii S with A/C, it has no electric windows, electric mirrors, central locking, Bluetooth or even a clock. It's pants
Bummer. *my* loire blue DS is in for a de-snagging visit, and my loan car is also red. A Firenze red DS HSE Lux with black pack. Which has the added benefit of letting me compare the behaviour of my car with another to assess what faults are specific to mine and what are design flaws.

J77 said:
Did you really have to add the HSE lux part :lol:

Mines has part black pack, it's got black wheel trims. It's got a fire breathing 1.0 60hp petrol engine. The only thing luxury on my courtesy car is it has a contrast colour dash.
only to mention that I am now even more sure tahn I was before that I didn't want to spend the extra on a Lux.

philn said:
Did the AEB system work on the loan car?.
:)

They just called me - not finished with mine yet (GOK which bit is taking so long) BUT they've sold the loan-er I have here so they want to swap it. Do you think if we ran the two loan cars towards each other....

Rafael said:
rtdf said:
I had an FL2 and D4 as a loan car, but both had niggles/issues. I preferred driving the other half's little i10 which was a lot cheaper and has had no issues. However, I don't understand why a dealer puts you in a car like they did given what they were replacing..
When my C Class goes for service, I get a Smart car as a replacement!
When Liz's SLK went in we made a point of suggesting we were looking to replace my Disco and got the GLA for the day! :) We actually were, too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.