Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought my front DRL light was popped when I got a glass reflection from the van in front when I was at a junction
but after a inspection when I got home which ever indicator you use the DRL light goes out on that side :lol:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Designed too, I think the majority of manufacture do this, I am not totally convinced it is needed.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Ashey said:
thought my front DRL light was popped when I got a glass reflection from the van in front when I was at a junction
but after a inspection when I got home which ever indicator you use the DRL light goes out on that side :lol:
It's the rules - if the DRL and the indicator are less than 10cm appear then the DRl has to dip in order that the indicator lights can be seen clearly. I think you will find that it dips to the level of sidelight brightness when you indicate rather than go out, but in daylight it would appear to go out as clearly the sidelight brightness is very dull. :geek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.