Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Um, US Customer Service Index.... as I am in the UK I think this is irrelevant. :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Agreed!

Although based on most of the comments on this forum I doubt results for a UK based survey would see LR much higher up the rankings.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Rather hoping to be fully satisfied when my car is finally united with me... Its the wait to achieve that which is most frustrating at present! I have no issues with my FL2.

·
Registered
114 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looks like the out going models, the Freelander and Disco 4 drag the average down with the Ewok tops in the models. Seeing the DS is closest to the Ewok I am hopeful that the average will be dragged upwards when the FL2 and D4 are gone from the line-up!

If LR had the Ewok score only at 78.5% that would put LR 7th above Volvo and below Lexus, Jag and Merc of the Lux brands... so not bad.

Small SUV league table is interesting too...

http://www.whatcar.com/awards/jdpower/2014/category/suv

·
Registered
179 Posts
On balance, LR customer satisfaction is 3.4% down on the top score - all things considered, that is not really significant. I am confused by the negative aspects they report on the FL2, other than fuel economy perhaps - eg it claims that it is difficult to fold the rear seats. What? Had mine down just now, its simplicity itself...

·
Registered
506 Posts
As with most surveys, the people with the most gripes are the ones who fill in the survey, as they have a point to make, whereas the satisfied customers are content and don't bother! This works across all types of goods, not just cars. I've found my LRs better than any others I've owned, and not many issues. If you read all the reviews you'd never buy anything.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
xxtrail said:
As with most surveys, the people with the most gripes are the ones who fill in the survey, as they have a point to make, whereas the satisfied customers are content and don't bother! This works across all types of goods, not just cars. I've found my LRs better than any others I've owned, and not many issues. If you read all the reviews you'd never buy anything.
Spot on, I a slightly nervous buyer read us lot on here he would never buy a DS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.