Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Well just ordered my new Discovery Sport, only amended the order twice.....
Anyway finally happy with my choice. Just have to wait until beginning of June for deliver....!!!!
My choice is the HSE Auto in White with the Black Pack and Privacy Glass... Excited

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome stu to the land rover maternity ward........ its getting crowded :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Biggles said:
Welcome stu to the land rover maternity ward........ its getting crowded :lol: :lol:
:lol: ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep slowly getting crowded on here. But I have still not seen one on the road in my local area. Mind you it does not help with this recall that is going on.
With any luck when I (hopefully) get mine at beginning of June, I will be the only one in the area that has one :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Stu7373 - I live in Leeds so hopefully there should be two in the area! However, I'm not sure when!!
I ordered mine from Farnell's in Guiseley 8 Feb (after placing deposit on 30/1 and being told delivery would be end of March). The next date I was given (after much pushing) was w/e 22 May and then last Friday I got an email saying it would now be w/e June 12th!!
Pretty unimpressed so far, not to say frustrated . . .

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NickD said:
Hi Stu7373 - I live in Leeds so hopefully there should be two in the area! However, I'm not sure when!!
I ordered mine from Farnell's in Guiseley 8 Feb (after placing deposit on 30/1 and being told delivery would be end of March). The next date I was given (after much pushing) was w/e 22 May and then last Friday I got an email saying it would now be w/e June 12th!!
That's where I ordered mine from, I just put Leeds, so probably best change it.
Can you remember who you was dealing with?
I live near Barnsley, so not seen one yet...

·
Registered
20 Posts
stu7373 said:
NickD said:
That's where I ordered mine from, I just put Leeds, so probably best change it.
Can you remember who you was dealing with?
I live near Barnsley, so not seen one yet...
Better not put the individual's name on here - will send you a DM. However, I find it amazing that you have ordered yours 5-6 weeks after me and they say you'll get it before me! Don't get me wrong . . . I hope you get it as soon as possible. I hope we BOTH do. Somebody seems to be telling us porkies somewhere though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts