·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1pm tomorrow and 11 months of waiting is over :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
@j77 Whoa, have you not seen the quarantine notice for cars with heated steering wheels?

Just kidding. Enjoy.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have just jinxed every one of us that have the heated steering wheel :lol:

I'm getting it just in time, it's been snowing up here today, no much, but it's bitter tonight. My hands will be nice and toastie tomorrow night :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Looking forward to seeing your pics J77, only seen one other pic of Loire Blue, also on this forum.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Picking up my Loire Blue at 9am this morning, just a little bit excited :D

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
talk about being a prick tease with pics!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here it is, absolutely love it, well chuffed with the colour combo :D

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
I thought the non-blackpack hse's came with the silver (I forget the JLR name) fog surrounds?

What colour tailgate/boot strip do you have?

Good choice grey interior with dark blue exterior, that's our current car colour combo and it's none too shabby on a DS.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Congratulations on your new DS.
Like the plate.
Enjoy

·
Registered
323 Posts
J,
There's a very similar looking car on Freel2.com - yours is better! :mrgreen:

Not regretting my colour change to Doris+BP (from Loire) but on seeing yours I'd be really happy with it. More photos please!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys. Will try and get a few more this weekend, it's pouring with rain today :(

Just a couple of observations, I would've liked to have seen LED interior lights all round, rather than the hideous halogens that are used in the foot wells.

As in another thread ambient lighting is poor, the door cards are supposed to have a strip of light, it lights up in the back, but poor in the front.

Overall though the Disco Soprt is fantastic and as other members have said its well worth the wait.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks fantastic J77, a bit biased of course as my spec the same - great choice. Enjoy.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Looking forward to more pics J77. It looks great. I really like how the colour changes a lot with different angles. More Pics! I was looking at Loire Blue Evoque yesterday. Collected a Corris loan DS yesterday. It's lovely but it's not actually mine. I bet ur pleased with the light interior.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Congratulations j77! Loire really suits the shape of the DS. Have fun.

Same here weather wise - it hasn't stopped raining since my handover.

·
Registered
562 Posts
J77 said:
As in another thread ambient lighting is poor, the door cards are supposed to have a strip of light, it lights up in the back, but poor in the front.
Mine doesn't light front or rear....

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The clouds parted, so took it out for a proper run, overall achieved 44.9MPG

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts