Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Looks super, I think the HSE wheels are the pick of the bunch they really suit the car.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Looking good.

Counting down the days until I get my one. At the moment it's still on for Friday.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see you've ordered the same combination , you won't be disappointed
It looks very upmarket , I had the same when the evoques first came out , and loved the look of it, like you say it looks fresh

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice! Congratulations

·
Registered
329 Posts
Looks lovely - very close to our colour combo. The interior looks very nice indeed.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Looks great.
Enjoy.

HSE Auto, Kaikoura Stone, almond interior, privacy glass, flaps, rubber mats, bright finish tread plates, spare wheel, 3 additional USBs, traffic sign recognition. End of March.

·
Registered
230 Posts
That's quite a few pounds worth of LR on your drive!!
Nice pics!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I thought that PetQ, definitely looks like Ivory to me!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Wow!!!!! It looks fabulous.

It's the first time I've seen good pictures of a Fuji HSE - and I'm so glad to have chosen it now. Fuji looks much classier without black pack, or contrast roof.

Your Cirrus interior looks great too. I've gone for Almond and still not sure of it's exact shade, as all the pics I've seen have varying exposure from light beige to light brown and so different from brochure.

Still, I'm getting mine Friday, so I'll soon know, and I'm sure that I will love it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
xxtrail said:
Wow!!!!! It looks fabulous.

It's the first time I've seen good pictures of a Fuji HSE - and I'm so glad to have chosen it now. Fuji looks much classier without black pack, or contrast roof.
Hey, hey - let's reserve judgement on the classiness of fuji with black roof (no black pack) until mine arrives, eh? :) :D :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts