Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read the What Car? Link to the test drive of the Ingenium engined DS.

It suggests they are on track for delivery.

I also note my dealer appears to be flogging off their entire DS fleet which again suggests the new cars are either delivered or en route.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yes, mine is on the way. I have a date-to-dealer of 25th Sept now that the Ingenium engine car build schedule has started

·
Registered
37 Posts
Confirmed was mailing with my dealer today, built date week 25 Aug, had a bit of a discussion on shipment delay but dealer confirmed they have it OK now to be picked up and ready by Sep 25th latest. Just in time for us to take it up to Sweden for vacation ;-) Fingers crossed

·
Registered
33 Posts
I ordered mine in April for a Sept 1st delivery (due to return of current lease car) - HSE Black edition

Was told 2 weeks ago it had gone out to 15th Sept.....now told 16th Oct so its slipping backwards. They have agreed to a loan car from 31st Aug though so at least I won't have to rent something. Still frustrating as it was ordered 6 months ago for a specific delivery date.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.