Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
705 Posts
Did you download the installer first and have it running before inserting your sd card?

·
Administrator
2016 DS HSE Auto Gas/petrol
705 Posts
I could not update on a Windows 7 laptop, but on my main computer no problem.

Just remember once you update make a copy on a fast sd card and use the new sd card.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have just experienced a problem updating SatNav Map on SD card for my 2018 HSE DS. Interface software worked and displayed correct registration date and VIN. So updated (after paying) and it said complete. But having now put it in car and text fields are displayed in Czech not English (UK). Strangely enough spoken directions are still in English. Have contacted LR support UK and local dealer who are trying to wash their hands of it as supplied by third party website, even though they direct users to it. How can this be right when Land Rover website provides the interface software?

Does anyone have any idea how I can resolve this without taking up our local dealers generous offer to take a look at a cost of £166.80 per hour, with the footnote that it could take longer than an hour!

Currently feeling cheated!

·
Registered
812 Posts
I have just experienced a problem updating SatNav Map on SD card for my 2018 HSE DS. Interface software, dowloaded via Land Rover website, worked and displayed correct registration date and VIN. So I updated (after paying), it downloaded to SD card and said complete. Having now put it in car text fields e.g. Unamed Road are displayed in Czech not English (UK). Strangely enough spoken directions are still in English. Have contacted LR support UK and local dealer who are trying to wash their hands of it saying as supplied by third party website they cannot help. This even though they direct users to it! How can this be right when Land Rover website provides the interface software?

Does anyone have any idea how I can resolve this without taking up our local dealers generous offer to take a look at a cost of £166.80 per hour, with the footnote that it could take longer than an hour!

Currently feeling cheated by LR!
Is this a repeat post 🧐

1 - 9 of 9 Posts