Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my car yesterday and the dealer said I would receive an email to complete my Incontrol setup. This never came, they chased up LR who said they were having issues with the system but my car was activated as was the tracker.

Still no email today and the number I've tried on LR web site says they are closed until Monday, my concern is I've paid for Incontrol Secure but currently I'm not sure if it's working the SOS light is lit in the car but not the LR assist.

Surely the tracker is 24/7 and so I should have a number to ring to report any problems, I was wondering if anyone had a number I could try to see if they can fix my problem.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Disconnect the battery and see if you get a call.
I had the battery changed by LRAssist and forgot to put it in service mode, within 5 minutes LR secure had rung me up to check all was well. At least I know it works.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would Moose, but that's the problem they haven't got my contact details, I can't finish the registration and add my details because the dealer has partly set up my account but I've received no confirmation email to finish the set up.

So if my car gets nicked tonight they have no details of who to contact and neither have I.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For future reference the monitoring centre number is 0345 600 4999, I spoken to them and they were very helpful, took my details and confirmed my car is not being tracked.

As tracking is a stipulation of my insurance company and I purchased this extra with my car I am concerned there is no LR representative who can solve this for me until Monday.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This morning I noticed a few minor differences with the InControl website, tried my car and hey presto it connected and is now working.

If LR were having some downtime to InControl for an upgrade it would have been nice for them to advise the dealers and car owners.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.