Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been having an issue with getting the incontrol started.

to give is some history:

it was registered by the dealer and according to the JLR customer services it is properly registered with the VIN and the car reg although I have yet to get past this screen. I can log on ok and the passwords and log on are fine and allow me access but i cannot complete the registration.

They have had me try resetting it in the car by holding down the maintenance button on the roof panel at the rear view mirror and then driving the car about for a bit and they apparently have reset all the settings from their end but it is still not allowing me to go past this screen and complete the registration. Before anybody asks i have included the pin and the other details on this screen before hitting next but have blanked them out here for security reasons.

Is anybody else having this issue or has had this issue?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
I didn't have the issue, didn't even know there was a button on the roof. My car was connected the day before I collected it but said it was in Liverpool when in fact it was in Christchurch, Dorset.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Has anybody had any issues with setting it up or getting it started?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
When I received the mail message from the dealer I did take four or five attempts to complete the registration, but nothing like the issue you are experiencing, I did not get that screen either, it just froze on the registration screen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.