Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The DS is set up to use imperial units but in InControl Remote uses metric units. I have been unable to find any way to alter this within the App. Can anyone offer a solution or location to change the settings in InControl Remote?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Don't try that from an iPad though. I found out by accident that the website doesn't render properly on iPad, so you can't see the options to change units. Easily found through a desktop browser though.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Just checked and mine has been set up with imperial measurements.

Received invite for in control remote today but don't pick car up until tomorrow, problem is the site can't contact the car at the moment.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Must say I always dismissed the whole InControl thing (based on the very average Apps). However, reading the manual and specifically InControl SECURE seems to be a proper system with lots of features to prevent theft!
http://www.landrover.com/Images/e-quick-start-guide_tcm281-87261.pdf

If you ordered InControl SECURE, does it automatically come with InControl REMOTE?

Does it include a GSM simmcard to connect to Police & LandRover assist?
Any subscriptions required?

Guess InControl Apps (when upgraded) can be ordered later?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Certainly on UK models InControl Remote is standard across the range. It has its own SIM - also used by LR Assist and SOS and Secure if fitted I assume - and the sub for the connection is included for the first 3 years anyway. I was told the optional ones - Apps, Secure and WiFi - are each factory fit only. Not sure why that is but that is what I was told. I opted to have none of those though can see good reasons to have Secure.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Had secure fitted, you get an extra button on in control remote to call them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.