Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just registered for InControl and my cars movements are being tracked. However, all measurements are in kilometers (fuel efficiency is a thoroughly useless litres per 100km), and I can't find an option to change it anywhere. Both my phone and car are set to measure in miles.

Is anyone UK-based getting miles rather than kilometers? Has anyone worked out how to change it?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Easy peasy!

You set the units in the driver information menus (between the speedo and rev counter). Just scroll through the menus, I think it was in 'car set up' or something like that.

It's worth scrolling through the menus and sub menus, as there are lots of preferences you can set.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Should be like this (location start and finish removed by me).

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jacko said:
Hello,

I had this problem also. Login here and you can change the settings.

https://incontrol.landrover.com/jlr-portal-owner-web/login
Thank you Jacko. I was about to respond saying "tried this loads and there's no setting", but I suddenly thought to try on a PC rather than the iPad I have been using all day. Sure enough, the iPad doesn't render all the sub-menus properly, including the Preferences one that lets you set Imperial. Thanks for responding and prompting me to think of this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts