Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was keen to get the InControl Secure, and tonight I've been able to see first hand how it works.

Boarded the ferry to the Isle of Wight at 19.29, set (or thought I had) the transport mode and 3 minutes later, once the ferry had left port I recieved a text to say the theft alarm had triggered, followed immediately by a call from the InControl team to check whether I was okay and if I was with the car.

Really helpful guy, asked whether the car had been set to Transport, when I said a yes he made a note to log my return journey so that they can check why it's triggered even with Transport mode set, to see if it does it on the return and therefore is there a fault. Having just checked the App it looks like Transport mode hasn't set, but Service mode has.....

Unfortunately I can't access the car (Wightlink) secure the car decks so hopefully the cars not been broken into!

Moderator, sorry just realised I've posted this in the wrong area!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hi Wanula,

Thank you for sharing your experience and don't worry, Im sure the moderator will move the post over to a more appropriate section.

Have you had opportunity to visit your retailer to have this checked to make sure there are no concerns?

If you would like any further assistance, please do not hesitate to PM me with the following details:

Full Name:
Contact No:
Email Address:
Vehicle Reg:
Selling / local retailer:

Many thanks,
Pete

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I have not thought about this, when I catch the ferry to Caen in a few weeks, I need therefore to put the car in transport mode ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.