Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Popped by the dealer today, system showed mine and two others were now in build as of today! Very good news. Hope the good people and robots of Halewood are having a great day. :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Mines ain't far behind, it's tomorrow :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just been told mine is on its way to dealers :D

·
Registered
829 Posts
Pictures please!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Slider, when was yours built? That will give those of us who are in build a rough idea of when to expect it.

When I bought my Evoque it was being unloaded of the transporter at the dealers, but on LRs sytem though it still hadn't been built.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I believe it went off tracks early this week called by the distributor on Wednesday should arrive at dealer around Mon/Tues collect 8th March...due to work commitments....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dealer said they should have it a week or so after the build is done... so next week in the dealer then a few days to do the dealer stuff and then the phone rings... :) better find some ££££ quick :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Crabby said:
And when are you picking up from your dealer?
Not til 7th March, as long as it turns up!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Iv been told a pick up date of 13th March but weirdly they won't commit to a build date despite pressing them and they said the system only givea a build week which can move either way. Dealer is Beadles Sidcup. I'm thinking it must be bring made soon.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Iv been told a pick up date of 13th March but weirdly they won't commit to a build date despite pressing them and they said the system only givea a build week which can move either way. Dealer is Beadles Sidcup. I'm thinking it must be bring made soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts