Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just purchased my "new used" Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE Luxury 2015. Have to say... love it.

Trying to find the list of all the features and extras it has as I feel like I've harranged the dealer enough over the last few days. Is there a place I can go to figure that out?

I've seen on the threads about Topix but that's a subscription base piece from what I can see. Is this going to be a carefully worded email to LR directly? If anyone can help that would be great. I've been looking through the posts and I think that's what I'm going to end up doing.

Not sure on the InControl piece though seems like it might be for later models??? would be interesting to know what it actually does on my car.

Anyway forum is great and I'll try and keep my hand in when I can.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Unfortunately the Landrover link you posted does not cover the early 2015 models, there are slight differences.

·
Registered
499 Posts
For whatever reason, Land Rover removed the bit on Topix that listed all the factory options fitted to a car. So, you may well have to pester your dealer as I expect they can get that list.

In terms of InControl, do you have the 2.2 or 2.0 litre engine? I think that the 2.2's had the older version of Land Rover's infotainment fitted which may not have the functionality of the later ones. Perhaps you could post a picture of the screen when on which might help determine what you have.

Confusingly the old version was called InControl Touch Plus and the newer one just InControl Touch. This link for map updated helps identify...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For whatever reason, Land Rover removed the bit on Topix that listed all the factory options fitted to a car. So, you may well have to pester your dealer as I expect they can get that list.

In terms of InControl, do you have the 2.2 or 2.0 litre engine? I think that the 2.2's had the older version of Land Rover's infotainment fitted which may not have the functionality of the later ones. Perhaps you could post a picture of the screen when on which might help determine what you have.

Confusingly the old version was called InControl Touch Plus and the newer one just InControl Touch. This link for map updated helps identify...

I have the 2.2 D it seems I have the Incontrol Touch

Font Output device Home appliance Gadget Gas

·
Registered
499 Posts
Take a look at Land Rover UK's YouTube channel. They still have a few Discovery Sport videos on how to use InControl Touch Plus.

Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts