1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Wall of balloons?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Make sure you have switched it on first!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Ask your mother in law to cross the street and tell her it is a SAFETY check to benefit her grandchildren

·
Registered
230 Posts
KaikouraDiscoSport said:
Ask your mother in law to cross the street and tell her it is a SAFETY check to benefit her grandchildren
this tickled me Kaik!

·
Registered
76 Posts
DavidM said:
How do I test the autonomous emergency braking? Has anyone managed to try this out yet?
I (sort of) have just managed to test this. My drive is on a slope upwards from the road, when i was backing in i realised i needed to roll forward to let the mrs out (as there's a small hedge along side the drive). Anyway, as i was rolling back down towards the road the car braked itsself. Normally when i back up the drive, the front parking sensors beep as it picks the road up as an object as the nose dips so the car must have assumed it was travelling (albeit slowly) towards an object and applied the brakes.

One thing to note, it didn't stop the car, just applied a small amount of brake to slowly decelerate the car. It was an unusual feeling though.

While on the topic of gadgets, i think somethings working on my car that i don't know about... While driving, i've noticed a couple of times that i'll get 4 beeps that seemingly come from the speedo area. I've got an SE Tech so not sure if i have blind spot monitors but the couple of times that i've been paying attention to it is when ive gone down a narrow road and another car has passed the other way - so quite close. There is no notification between the dials so i'm a bit lost as to what it is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts