Discovery Sport Forum banner

I have won the JLR Lottery today :-)

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Duncanslater 
#1 ·
Today i won the JLR Lottery i Picked up my DS HSE LUX i am very pleased so far.
The reason i say i won the lottery is that mine is in the dreaded embargoed range 516029 built 6th March.
I did not ask why i was allowed to have mine while most others are not being released, just in case they changed there minds.
The only one little issue was that it had the standard Mats in it, there demo has them as well.
They had the premium ones in stock so gave me them.
Nice gift of a Stratstone Landrover Branded Picnic Hamper full of goodies and an Umbrella .
So very pleased with my Purchase :D

#2 ·
Outstanding Kentthecheese, congrats, and what a beautiful looking thing it is too..just hope mine arrives soon! Wonder what gift Guy Salmon will furnish this impatient customer with?

Still waiting for my HSE Lux firenze red, black pack, detachable tow bar, 2nd row USBs

#3 ·
Fair play Kenthecheese! It's also quite interesting seeing how all the dealers treat the buyers with different collection experiences, gifts or no gifts etc! Your Hamper sounds pretty decent! Other people have received mini toy DS's for their children. My car was built first week in Feb, and still at the f#$%ing factory, so no car or gifts for me!

#6 ·
SRDSOL The premium ones are very thick and say "Land Rover". Where as the Standard ones say "Sport" The premium are not worth £50 more than standard ones.

TRIPLE7 Pictures tomorrow :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.