Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We should have got our DS today, but was told it is now Wednesday as they are waiting for the Dog Guard & Boot Liner.

They have only had 12 WEEKS to sort 2 items

Are they really that bad.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If its the load space liner VPLCS0272, don't hold your breath. :shock:

Been waiting six weeks for mine since collection and I ordered the car with it in February!!! Landrover withdrew item cos of fit problems and haven't released a replacement.

So maybe not just dealers being so bad? :cry:

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've got a flexible loadspace liner which fits a treat, which ones dont fit ? had mine a Month, picked it up with the car.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Also been waiting for 6 weeks or so for delivery of the flexible bootliner which could n't be supplied with my car because JLR had apparently withdrawn them for quality control problems. I have raised this with JLR Customer Services who have been pursuing on my behalf. They have been very understanding about my frustration (new car- big dog - lots of mud!) but have also had difficulty extracting information about when the bootliners will be released. The latest I have been told (on Friday last) is that supplies are 'in delivery' from the manufacturer and are expected to undergo quality checks imminently. They anticipate that - all being well - the liners will be ready for despatch shortly. Probably best not to hold your breath but possibly light at the end of the tunnel. Customer Services have also hinted that they would see what could be done to reflect delay incurred but JLR promises seem rather thin! Lets hope they're worth the inflated cost...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.