Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to place an order soon for a Discovery Sport HSE to replace my Jaguar XF.

I test drove an auto HSE today and had a question about the seats which the dealer was unable to confirm. All the pictures on line of the HSE Interior shows full bonded leather seats, the HSE I drove today had perforated bonded leather seats. At first I thought it was because it had the ventilated seats fitted as an option, this was not the case as there was no vented seat settings on the touch screen.

My question is does a base HSE come with perforated seats (which is what I like) or full bonded leather seats?

The dealer told me that perforated seats would be fitted as standard, personally I find this hard to believe looking at the online pictures.

·
Registered
829 Posts
All cars at the ICELAND launch were HSE Luxury whereby the (black, ivory, tan) leather is Windsor quality and not perforated. The full leather HSE interior has perforated leather and I also prefer the look of it:

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply I thought you guys would know more than the dealers!!

I'm surprised the HSE Luxury's in Iceland didn't have Windsor perforated seats as vented seats are standard on the UK HSE lux.

I agree the HSE perforated seats look the business :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts