Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Incorrect carpet mats have been fitted to the Hse Luxury which should have premium mats.

First picture shows the 2 mats together.

Next 2 shots shows the incorrect mats that are being fitted at the factory.

Next 2 shots shows the premium ones that should be fitted.

Hope this helps you who are having problems getting what you should have.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've spoken to my dealer only yesterday in anticipation, he told me that if i wanted these in my HSE Luxury they would cost me £170 ?

I questioned this and said that was the cost for them in the S,SE, HSE but he said NO to the LUX, Hmmmmm. :oops:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Chalky said:
I've spoken to my dealer only yesterday in anticipation, he told me that if i wanted these in my HSE Luxury they would cost me £170 ?

I questioned this and said that was the cost for them in the S,SE, HSE but he said NO to the LUX, Hmmmmm. :oops:
There's a reply on here under the Customer Relations tab from [email protected] Customer Services confirming that the HSE Lux should have luxury mats. It's under the [email protected] topic.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Moose
I am happy with my Sport mats. I like the contrast edging. :D
Same here Moose, the contrast edging in the colour of the seats works really well and lifts the interior.

·
Registered
132 Posts
My seats are Black, so i'm asuming that i'm getting SPORT mats with Black piping?

·
Registered
86 Posts
the contrast edge "sports" mats on Lux are a LR error, the correct mats as mats page in brouchure have thicker pile and marked Land Rover, my dealer supplied a replacement set as have others (at no cost).

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've spoke to the dealer and explained as per the post in this thread.

They are indeed standard on the HSE Lux and an extra on the HSE, SE, etc. Still not overly confident though :mrgreen:

·
Registered
62 Posts
My dealer has advised me that it's a warranty claim and I have to return the incorrect mats ?? :shock:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.