Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has had a Freelander for the last 7 years which has been completely trouble free. I have now ordered a Disc Sport for September delivery. Is it just me or is it impossible to order an HSE with a glacier coloured interior. If so why because I think it is a great colour combined with Scotia grey exterior paint and appears to be the designers choice.

·
Registered
677 Posts
From looking at the brochure it's only available in part leather on SE/Tech or Windsor leather on HSE Lux.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
J77 said:
From looking at the brochure it's only available in part leather on SE/Tech or Windsor leather on HSE Lux.[/quote

Why? We want an HSE but an all black interior is a bit overwhelming. I doesn't make sense to force people to order an SE Tech if you want Glacier.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have ordered a HSE with scotia grey paint however the only option for the interior was cirrus or almond?. Went for cirrus.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Can't answer that I'm afraid.

Edit: try contacting LR customer services - [email protected]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eric Butterworth said:
I have ordered a HSE with scotia grey paint however the only option for the interior was cirrus or almond?. Went for cirrus.
I like the idea of cirrus but I wonder if it would stand the test of time with young children.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I really like the Tan interior on my Evoque. Thought about a HSE Lux in Kaikoura Stone with Tan leather. Chose Almond leather in the end because:
- at dealership Tan interior next to a Kaikoura Stone Evoque was very wrong
- when you choose Tan, strangely the dash remains wrapped in black leather?!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Shame interior becomes rather dark with tan interior and dash becomes wrapped in black leather rather than tan...

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
The Cirrus leather on the HSE looks good IMO. Nice to see dashboard leather extend into the doors; gives a real sense of light & space...

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
Finally located the added USB if specced on the dash

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do you have some more pics of Cirrus interior? My Dealer has on display HSE with black leather only...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Not sure if this helps but these are photos of the colour swatch for Cirrus. Much more grey than white - as you can see

·
Registered
230 Posts
Wish I went Cirrus!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Ha ha, with the pic above i could have convinced myself and the wife!
Already looking forward to ordering my next car, hopefully the 2017 Disco.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts