Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dealer told me that the panoramic roof as well as the 5+2 seats are extra on the HSE model, charging about 1000 Eur each option while I see on the Land Rover website that they are standards on the HSE.
Can this be different in other countries? My country is Cyprus.

·
Registered
47 Posts
It must be different in each country.
For us we only have the choice of 7 seats for all editions. (UK)
On the HSE its standard to have the panoramic roof...

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Specs are defiantly country specific, the UK normally has the best spec for the model and it applies to most other makes as well not just JLR

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yep different per country. Australian HSE has no panoramic roof - its an option on all models. Same with 7 seats. But all models including SE have standard leather seats, reversing camera, electric tailgate and a few other goodies which I believe are optional on Euro spec.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I wonder how they sit down and decide which market has what,

·
Registered
78 Posts
In South Africa at the moment and heated seats/windscreen are part of the optional climate pack. They also offer an adventure pack comprising side tubes, stainless front and rear guards. 2.0i petrol engine also offered alongside 2.2 SD4

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Moose, from my time working together with (not for) car manufacturers the local marketing people in each country will request the packages they need to meet sales targets set by the manufacturer. Whether or not they get them can be a different matter depends on the strength of the argument.

·
Registered
208 Posts
asl1956 said:
In South Africa at the moment and heated seats/windscreen are part of the optional climate pack. They also offer an adventure pack comprising side tubes, stainless front and rear guards. 2.0i petrol engine also offered alongside 2.2 SD4
How much is the standard HSE in SA with auto box and 2.2l d

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In Cyprus I just received my quote today for an SD4 HSE Auto at EUR€ 41,700. With today's exchange rates, this would be GBP£ 30,480. Of course in Cyprus, HSEs come with 5 seats and no panoramic roof, so these would be extras if you like them. How much would be the same car in UK cost?

·
Registered
829 Posts
7seats is eur 3,500 option in NL due to taxes...

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
thois said:
In Cyprus I just received my quote today for an SD4 HSE Auto at EUR€ 41,700. With today's exchange rates, this would be GBP£ 30,480. Of course in Cyprus, HSEs come with 5 seats and no panoramic roof, so these would be extras if you like them. How much would be the same car in UK cost?
You can't get that spec in the UK yet, however If we do I would expect it to be on the high side of 35,000

1 - 11 of 11 Posts