Discovery Sport Forum banner

HSE auto

6K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  J77 
#1 ·
Hi all,
Ordered mine, HSE Auto, Corris Grey with black design pack, privacy glass, side steps and roof rails. Currently have a black Evoque Pure Tech coupe which I've loved but time for more space. Previously had a Freelander before the Evoque so third Land Rover. March delivery when number plate changes. New JLR engine I was told is for eD4 2WD model although buying for more space rather than for an engine.
M

#2 ·
Nice colour combo. Yeah, March for us as well. Agree new engines are for the base models. Be nice if the current 2.2 gets a bit more refined mind you.

#3 ·
Hi M

I've also ordered an HSE Auto in Corris Grey with the black design pack. However, whilst I really like the vast majority of the additional features of the black design pack, and feel they reinforce the new name 'Disco Sport', I'm not that keen on the black wheels. I've asked if it is possible to have the pack with silver wheels, to which currently the answer is no.

Does anyone out there share this view? I was told by my dealer that if it became clear there was a demand for this to be an option, then perhaps something could be done to make it happen.

Any thoughts?

C

#4 ·
The black pack looks nice, I changed my SE to an HSE. Im taking mines pretty much as it comes, only options being service pack and heated steering wheel.

#5 ·
Agree re:black pack. I too would like the pack, but without the black wheels. That's the reason I have not ordered it.

#6 ·
Hi, I've ordered the HSE Lux in Corris Grey with tinted windows, side steps and mudflaps, I'm thinking about ordering the black pack however I'm not keen on the black wheels, just hope I can change the wheels to silver.

#9 ·
I much prefer a 19" wheel, best of both worlds, good on road and still has a bit of a sidewall for some off road action.

#10 ·
Broono2 said:
Hi, I'm thinking of the HSE auto with Black pack, but I'm not sure about the wheels. Black colour is ok but 20" wheels must mean lower profile tyres. Will that not have an effect on the off-road performance?
Yeah I'll be honest I can't image 20" 's will be suited to a lot of off road use. Depends how you will mainly use the car?

#11 ·
My thoughts exactly. I currently drive a Mazda CX5, but I want something more capable off road. I really like the black accents with the black pack. Would really like to see it as an option pack without the 20" wheels, or with 19" wheels.

#12 ·
Closest mine will be to off-road is the school,playing field, 20's I have ordered although the 18's on my Freelander 2 HSE are just perfect.

#13 ·
Mines won't do much heavy off road stuff, but enough to let it know it's a still a Land Rover.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.