Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw my first other DS on the road after three weeks of driving. Was it you in the Fuji White one at a Bracknell tip this evening?.

Just wondered how many others have seen...the ones on the forecourt do not count :D

I am still feeling in a minority having one...and every time I pass an Evoque, I know I have made the right choice.

Cheers

b1ggles2

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discounting the fact that the roads roundhere are full of factory guys driving OE, OV etc reg factory cars I have only seen 3 that do not look like they have come from Gaydon or Whitley.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've seen one on the A69. Can't wait for ours...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Only seen one, In Corris Grey, so far - up in the Cotswolds (where every other vehicle appears to be an LR!) a couple of weeks back.

Mine, SE Tech plus some bits, also in Corris Grey, and replacing my third FL2, is hopefully arriving at the dealer sometime in the next couple of weeks (searches for 'fingers crossed' emoticon).

·
Registered
562 Posts
Been in South Devon 3 days and seen 4!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Only one so far - with red numerals on plates (MoD?), at fuel station on A34 a couple of weeks back.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Only seen one, coming towards me outside Uckfield in East Sussex on the day I collected mine two weeks ago. It's weirdly enjoyable getting into the only one in a massive supermarket car park, particularly when you get passers-by glancing admiringly at it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
red numerals on plate are trade. So a delivery. Seen one other in London, black like mine, but it wasnt me. Had a volvo 4x4 driver stare at it as if he was thinking "that looks nicer". :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've not seen any yet only those on transporters heading to the east Coast. Go British industry.
I'm just loving the admiring glances I'm getting.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Not seen any in Lincoln yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have seen loads of the rascals on the A34/M3 heading towards Southampton on transporters ready for the port and export, a good way to see the different colours!

AB4D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Loving the fact that I haven't seen a single DS other than mine in the London area. Parked up in Covent garden on Monday and overhead a passer by saying, "Whoa, that's the new Land Rover, nice!".

Yes it is, thank you very much, and it's mine ................... Yay!!!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I've seen one, Phoenix Orange with black pack at my local Tesco. I parked beside it to make a mini DS club. I was just a little bit jealous as it was cleaner than my one.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've seen a black one at Blaydon and my son phoned me about a blue one sighted in York.

Remenber the Eye Spy Books perhaps there could be a market for an one for DS's

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I have not seen any more about, although if I think I see one on the motorway traveling the other way I have to check the rear of it in the mirror to make sure they are not an Evoque.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.