Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this forum, so interested to hear of any others from NZ.

My DS ordered 18th February and so far have no indication of ETA although build has been suggested as mid May, unconfirmed.

Delighted to see so many loving their cars and can't wait

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hi Jaykay and Welcome to the forum! There's a few of us antipodeans around on here already :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ozsport said:
Hi Jaykay and Welcome to the forum! There's a few of us antipodeans around on here already :)
Hi Ozsport, thanks for the greeting. It is great to see the depth knowledge in this forum.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kiwidisco said:
Hi, also from NZ, ordered late January, build date 22 May, delivery Late July. Is a long wait compared to you Europeans!
Hi Kiwidisco, looks like a NZ build is going through in May and just hope mine is in it too. Judging by general comments the long, long wait will be worth it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
If any of your local dealers pre-ordered you should probably see some in the next couple of weeks I would think. The ship that has mine on it (and presumably a bunch of others) docks in Auckland tomorrow, So you might at least be able to go and inspect them in the flesh and get a test drive :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know my dealer's demos are on the same boat as mine so not arriving till July but there are some other demos touring the dealers nationwide so hope to get a test drive in the next few weeks....

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ozsport said:
If any of your local dealers pre-ordered you should probably see some in the next couple of weeks I would think. The ship that has mine on it (and presumably a bunch of others) docks in Auckland tomorrow, So you might at least be able to go and inspect them in the flesh and get a test drive :)
My dealer's sales manager has had a test drive at general sales briefing in the last couple of weeks and tells me I am in for a real treat.

·
Registered
829 Posts
That's right. I was blown away with the comfort and handling which is better than my RR Evoque; surprising for a larger, heavier car. Amazing new rear suspension. Practicality and packaging (exept for 7seater / towerbar / spare combi) is really good

1 - 9 of 9 Posts