Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to All !
I'm a Sardinian born Italian owner of a cute white DS aka "Lady D-S"... :D . a LHD L550 MY 2015 2.2L CR DI 16V 14 DSL 6 SPD MAN AWD 7 seater.
I live in Florence, Tuscany where I bought it (...her ;) ..) 3 months ago.
Born at end of April '15, she ;) has been imported by Leghorn Port then registered in May the 25th and consigned to me two days after.
The bitch is back in the shop since June the 3rd, after only 900km....totally stacked for the supposed failure of the Incontrol touch screen or of its "AHU" control module.
AEB autonomous breaking, Lane departure, DCS(...ESP), Navi, Radio , BT phone, rear sensors and, incredibly, the climate system were all killed in only one shot.Failure messages noted and reported were about AEB, DCS (.... "drive carefully ... press OK") and lane assistant.
JLR Italia is supporting my sadness with a "courtesy" XF luxury leather seats with 200HP .... but after 10days... without my awaited Lady, it is becoming difficult to do not start complain :cry:
Hope to read here better stories, See ya!

Toi
Florence, IT
Lady D-S/Courtesy XF

Attachments

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hi Toi,

I am sorry to learn of your experience with your new Discovery Sport.

If you would like to send me a PM with some further information I would be happy to ensure that the Italian Customer Relations Team are providing assistance with your concerns.

Could I ask that you please send me the following details:

Full Name:
Telephone No:
Email Address:
Vehicle Reg:
Current retailer vehicle is with:

Many thanks,
Pete

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Toi said:
Hi to All !

The bitch is back in the shop since June the 3rd, after only 900km....totally stacked for the supposed failure of the Incontrol touch screen or of its "AHU" control module.
Superb translation, :lol:
Toi, I hope you get your car sorted quickly, as it is in general a superb vehicle when it is working. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you would like to send me a PM with some further information I would be happy to ensure that
Hi Peter,
very nice and appreciated .... but ... it seems I'm still not authorised to send any PM... being just registered on this fourm :roll:

But me maybe, I can receive them, so .. if you can write me down your e-mail ...I will more than happy to send you the requested details.

Have good day

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Moose said:
Superb translation, :lol:
Toi, I hope you get your car sorted quickly, as it is in general a superb vehicle when it is working. :D
Hahaha! :lol: Thanks Moose,

I really hope so... :D I really hope to get the car back quite soon

I drove "the Superb" only for a little more than 500miles... and I can confirm you... I'd enjoyed each one of them :D : D :D

Toi
Florence, IT
Lady D-S/Courtesy XF

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.