Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Hi, just north of you somewhere.

Which dealers have you used - Guy Salmon ?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I used the Coventry guys( or gals in case) as well, they have always been very helpful, they had a few games getting my car - not their fault - the Sales Manager Julie is quite a scream.
My DS is in today for a few warranty niggles so we will see how the service side stacks up, I have always used Shukers before.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So my car has been off assembly since the 12th my dealer still can't give me a delivery date. In fact they don't seem to know where it is! How long is the wait typically?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
DiscoBob,

I had the same issue also through Guy Salmon, although i do not think it was there fault> Have you spoken to Julie ? (Sales Manager) she may be able to but a bit of weight behind it. ( I dropped her a copy of a magazine article I had written about my experience getting the DS last week, so she may not be talking to me now :)

I will also PM you a contact at LR exec office who may be able to find your car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.