Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I am new to the forum.

Recently ordered my new DS for an October 2015 delivery and currently driving a Freelander HSE SD4 Auto.

Whilst trawling the web for reviews photos etc I came across the Discovery Sport Forum. I have had a lot of unanswered questions and don't knows from Landrover, but since discovering the forum a lot of those questions have been answered. My compliments to the contributors for the variety and detail of information posted.

All you owners and soon to be owners seem to be very passionate about your Ds's and I look forward to joining your ranks in the not to distant future

Discovery Sport, Fuji White, HSE 2.0 litre TD4 9 speed auto ingenium, Black pack 20" wheels, Cirrus leather, Heated steering wheel. Side rubbing strips, 2nd row USB's, Fixed dealer fit towbar and Lifeshine = Dealer Stafford Landrover

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
philn said:
Welcome, yes the forum is a great place to glean information.
Some say it's more accurate than Land Rover :D ( to paraphrase a well know TV programe now fronted by a gingerman)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Ray

It would be nice if both our cars arrived in September. I keep upgrading my spec and confirmation order shows build September but planned dealer delivery October. Hope it will be worth the wait.

Phil

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome 31gwelymor brought mine from Stafford LR back in March.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Andyd

Thanks for the welcome.

Would have preferred the 2.2 ltr SD4 190 as in my current F2 HSE Auto. Hope I have made the right decision in hanging on for the 2.0 ltr TD4 180 auto ingenium. Expensive mistake if it does not meet expectations. Fingers crossed.

Nice to see a few Stafford Landrover customers on the forum. Makes you feel at home!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Not finding mine very quick from a standing start but once up to speed especially on the motorway it pulls well.

Stafford Land Rover have been great so far it would be interesting to see how many on here have brought from them

·
Registered
12 Posts
31gwelymor said:
I agree the guys at Stafford Land Rover are really good and nothing is ever to much trouble, especially Richard and the Service team.
I have been using Stafford Landrover for quite a few years now across the old Discovery's, Freelanders now the Evoque as you say they are v good. Can't say I like the new building though.

Ray

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Car has arrived and waiting in Stafford Landrover compound for final valet.

Side rubbing strips fitted on Fuji White HSE Black Pack Auto 2.0l Ingenium. Like a say you either love them or hate them. They served me well on my FL2 HSE SD4 so taken a chance and had them fitted on DS.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I have had rubbing strips on the last four Discos, but they are bigger with a chrome trim strip, I Looked at the DS one but they seem to be too short, too small and too high.

Nice colour combo btw. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.