Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all after 3 Subaru's, I put a deposit on a DS back at the beginning of may.

Apparently it's still on track for Mid Oct.

Sales guy didn't want to spec it with us till we have driven the ingenium engine... Still waiting for that... Hopefully demonstrators are inbound!

Not sure what trim level / colour but would like to see the new metallic white in person and like the look of the silver 20" wheels - would prob sooner the 19's but neither of those do it for me.

I've seen the image Moose posted of his and like the look of it very much - Moose if you're reading this lmk if you're happy with the paint and wheels plz!!!

I've always enjoyed driving my Subaru's in the snow around the Peak District so hope I'll get the chance to see what the DS is capable of - wading the fords around here will be a lot easier!

Thanks all for all your posts :)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Paint looks superb and with the black roof both have that metallic sparkle in, matches a treat in my opinion.

If you go for Yulong get the D3 front number plate surround, is only £15, the White front number plate does not match well with the body colour paint

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Moose & thanks for the tip. We plan on getting the black roof rails as we take the kids camping and a roof box is essential!

Didn't really like the Maxx Raxx on the tow bar of our Fozza Turbo so looking at getting the Thule roof bars that slide - can anyone recommend them over LR's?

Thanks again :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.