Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Bucks

I picked up my black HSE auto on Friday. It was in the dealers with 5 miles on the clock and not registered. I am not the most patient guy and the thought of waiting until at least September was not going to work. Initial reaction is it is fantastic, only been local this weekend but will be taking it out this week for a run. The tints make it look stunning. Chose it Wednesday collected Friday. If I had ordered one I might have added a couple of extra options but more because I could rather than needed too, like 2nd row USB charger etc.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Hi Philn
Just noted your "rear bumper protector". What is that? Do you have a pic maybe?

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
If you look on gallery for Firenza red car you will see photo, there is an extra black cover fitted behind the towbar, I think I posted the photos on 9th April.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Thanks, I had seen that picture... Is that a standard black cover that comes with fixed tow bar? I ordered the removeable towbar so keen to see how the rear will look. Think it is factory fitted so hope they don't use the same chainsaw as with Triple7's black DS...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.