Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the place to be, even if I'm on the other side of the world. Vehicle ordered. Now only have to wait 3 or 4 months for the vehicle to be built and delivered to Australia.

For specs see signature.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome, we have members from all over the globe.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
If I can remember at least three members are from down under, but not local to Melbourne.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The cars are finally going to be in the showroom this week for you to see in the flesh in Sydney.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hi spydec, Welcome to the forum. I'm from Brisbane myself and due to collect mine this Friday! Has been a long wait (ordered January) but hopefully worth it :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Hopefully the wait isn't too long with to many delays. Luckily I got to drive and see the vehicle in the flesh before buying. Until 2 weeks ago I wasn't even aware of the existence of the vehicle.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yea I wanted one from last year but waited until the launch roadshow to see one in the flesh before I ordered it. Unfortunately I couldn't drive it at the time but one car drives much the same as another anyway :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
ozsport said:
Yea I wanted one from last year but waited until the launch roadshow to see one in the flesh before I ordered it. Unfortunately I couldn't drive it at the time but one car drives much the same as another anyway :)
I don't think you'll be disappointed ;)
They drive very well, much better than the Freelander 2.
Good luck on Friday!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.