Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am trying to remove my roof bars that are attached to roof rails, all land rover supplied, i have the star shaped spanner to do so but cant work out how to do it, any help please?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much Moose i couldnt find instructions anywhere, brilliant, thank you

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm considering getting these crossbars and install myself. Looking at the instructions, I'm not too sure what #14 and the last 2 images are about... I'm assuming #14 is talking about putting some weight on the bars to make them sit properly before tightening it more? What about the last 2 images?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have to say once i had instructions it was so easy, the image 14 is relating to the tool that is supplied, as you tighten/untighten the tool moves inline to show when its reached the right point to do so, the last image is showing you where to store it in the special bag that it comes supplied with! After all that, it wasnt complicated at all and not worried about putting them back on in the slightest :) recommend

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.