Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all does anyone know what alloys the HSE Ingenium comes with for sure as the current brochure appears different to the configurater!

My spec so far is:
HSE auto Yulong White, Style Pack 2 & Space Saver Wheel.

I've gone for the Style Pack 2 as I preferred the look of those alloys - looks more sporty to me - but if diamond finish alloys are available with 19's.....!

Delivery due mid Oct - Depsoit payed 4th May.

Many thanks in advance for quick replies as spec changes soon to be locked down! :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Are they ONLY a no cost option on a HSE LUX and the other page is wrong?

:shock:

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
I think there is an error with the photos, and the 902 and 521 have been transposed in the brochure

The description of the diamond cut 902 is an option on the Lux.

The HSE default is the 521 which is not the diamond cut. Just has the pictures swapped over.

·
Registered
677 Posts
HSE alloys unless specced with black pack or 5 seater where it then comes with 18" regardless of spec.

Two golden rules when buying a LR

* Never trust the brochure
* Never trust the online builder

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have ordered mine with one of the option wheels, 19" Style 902. The photo above shows the "standard issue" wheel. There is also a 20" five-split-spoke on the configurator (so looks like 10 with thin gap, thick gap, etc!). The dealer configurator that raised the order was consistent with what I had seen online and I have a printout order form to confirm

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your replies. Looks like pic with wrong description then. Have come across another thread on here which suggested that it might be an option in another market and pos not UK or UK yet!

Insidently J77 looks like you have the colour scheme that I also really like - Loire Blue with the light interior - but got two kids 7 & 9 that are into the great outdoors so decided on a dark interior with a contrasting light exterior! I'd have gone silver roof rails with the blue but will go for black with the Yulong White like Moose.

Thanks again :ugeek:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Disco said:
What's style pack 2? If you're not planning on getting aftermarket wheels i would go with the 20" 511. If you have black pack go with black wheels.
in the UK the Style Pack 2 contains:

Privacy glass
Contrast Roof (2 colours available)
20 inch Five Split-Spoke 'Style 511'

For the princely sum of £1,600.

Basically most of the optional packs give you the cheapest option for "free" vs. list price of the combined components.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's right but "only" £1300 for the HSE - as upgrading from 19" rather than 18" alloys. To have the alloys on their own would be £900 on the HSE, privacy glass £350 and contrasting roof £500. Total £1750 - so a "saving" of £450. :ugeek:

Pack info bottom item:

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's what mine will look like - curtesy of Moose (hope you don't mind Moose!).

I came across this forum via Moose's photo as I googled Yulong White Roof Rails in google images, so thanks again to Moose for posting his image so I could get a "real life" photo rather than just the configurator generated one!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.