Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loving my new DS. Based near Aylesbury in Bucks. Collected my new HSE DS last Saturday. Placed order just before xmas.

Loving it so far. Few minor issues - see my post re glitching of the infotainment screen but otherwise very happy. The car is very quiet and engine has enormous 'pull'.

Driven around 100miles so far and averaging around 35mpg.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not seen much use for the incontrol apps so far. Hoping to be able to use it mostly for maps updates in future - sygic is a pretty useful mapping app and fairly cheap. Can't seem to get music to work properly on my Android phone but hoping would be more useful once justdrive gets released.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Nice car, I like the wheels you have chosen

·
Registered
179 Posts
qubito said:
Loving my new DS. Based near Aylesbury in Bucks. Collected my new HSE DS last Saturday.
Hi, congrats on getting your new car. I assume from Stratstone Aylesbury? I am eagerly awaiting mine from them - was due with them last week, then this week, now next week... bit frustrating! Confirmed order late Jan after the demos arrived, but deposit down on an assembly slot in early Jan.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Very nice. Congrats!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all. Very happy with the car. The wheels are the standard HSE 'Style 521'.

TugPilot it was Stratstone Aylesbury but it wasn't the best of experiences. Found I was doing all of the chasing and trying to find out more about the car. I pretty much sold myself the car. Was initially told delivery on 20th March but got a call last week to say it had arrived and would be ready for collection in a day. Collected last Saturday and was told it was the first DS to leave Stratstone Aylesbury.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts