Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Having originally ordered a top spec Nissan X-Trail 4x4 I have been let down by delivery issues. This gave me an opportunity to see what else was out there. With no time to spec one myself I have ordered a DS - TD4 150ps SE Auto in Red and contrasting black roof Already on its way from the factory ; Due delivery at the end of April. Being in Cyprus means I get a European spec (Hence the TD4 engine), but with a few extras it is just about the same as the UK SE Tech.

This will be my first Land Rover (I have driven plenty of military ones), but I was impressed by how good the car looked and the quality inside. I just hope that the delays that I have read on this forum do not cause me the same issue as the X-Trail....

Its a new car, so this forum should help us all to get the most from it and I will try to do my part as well, particularly as it will be coming back to UK with me this summer!!

Funkster :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally I have the DS in UK and registered :D . I am collecting it today and am hoping the journey from Cyprus hasn't been too bad for it.

So now it's a hello from Buckinghamshire and another DS in the area (I've seen 3 around here so far).

Going to book it in lancaster burnham landrover for a check over - anyone got any feedback on this dealer?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts