Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I received my DD HSE 150CV auto in early june. Now with more than 3000 Km I've to say that I'm really happy with it. A lot os lights and few shadows but nevertheless shadows at the end,

My former car was a Ford SMax Titanium so that I really miss is cargo capacity. I not quite easy to switch from almost 800 liters to 540. But anyways, really happy with it.

I will post my impressiones.

As a resume:

HSE TD4, solar roof, tow bar, 4 cameras, auto, cold pack, Corris Grey.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi svi
As a soon-to-be ex-S-MAX owner I'd be interested in your thoughts about comparative ride quality, interior build etc.

Many of the "standout" features on the DS (sliding row 2 seats, 5+2 seating etc) have been commonplace in the S-MAX for almost 10 years so it would be interesting to hear if you think the DS feels like an upgrade or just a slightly smaller, more expensive version of what Ford have been knocking out all these years.

Admittedly in anything worse than a light dusting of snow the S-MAX is hopeless, and fuel consumption on the 2.5T petrol engine is best described as utterly rubbish, but keen to hear sometime singing the comparative praises of the DS.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.