Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody,

Have been following this forum for a while so thought it about time to introduce myself.

I'm not yet able to place my DS order yet as I'm awaiting a date for knee surgery, but order will go in as soon as I'm on my feet after the op.

Have pretty much determined the spec which will be HSE Lux auto, black pack, side steps, roof rails, service pack, road sign recognition - plus, maybe a few other extras such as metal pedals etc.

Our big, big sticking point right now is colour - they all look gorgeous! We've currently narrowed it down to seven choices! Whichever we end up with the internals will be either Glacier or Ivory as my last 8 cars have had black leather seats and I really want a change.

Thanks for a very interesting and informative forum.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Hello DevonDisco and welcome to the forum.

Joined up myself mid March and have ordered an SE in Firenze Red with black roof (not Black Pack).

Hope you make the right choice whatever it may be and that the knee thing gets sorted.

Greetings from an Exeter man resident since 1975 in southern Germany.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Hi Devon disco, will be down your part of the country (Dawlish Warren) 11th to 15th May in my car, may give you a clue as what to order, same colour as Chippy 911 with Ivory interior.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chippy911 said:
Hello DevonDisco and welcome to the forum.

Joined up myself mid March and have ordered an SE in Firenze Red with black roof (not Black Pack).

Hope you make the right choice whatever it may be and that the knee thing gets sorted.

Greetings from an Exeter man resident since 1975 in southern Germany.
Hi Chippy. Matford Land Rover in Exeter are my nearest dealer.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
philn said:
Hi Devon disco, will be down your part of the country (Dawlish Warren) 11th to 15th May in my car, may give you a clue as what to order, same colour as Chippy 911 with Ivory interior.
Hi Phil. I'll try and order the weather for you in Dawlish Warren. I'm just down the coast in Torquay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts